A Rinnai Hydronic Furnace combines the space saving and energy efficiency of a tankless water heater with a matched air handler that replaces your furnace. It is an ideal system for most, older Toronto homes (under 2000 sq feet) that currently have forced air furnaces, especially in circumstances where traditional venting may be an issue.
With Rinnai’s Tankless Heating System, your Rinnai tankless water heater is paired with the new Rinnai Hydronic Furnace to deliver comfortable, efficient heat to your entire home.
At a glance advantages of a Rinnai Combi Hydronic Furnace
- Matched component system designed and engineered specifically for use with a Rinnai tankless water heater
- Adaptable air handler installation requires no venting or gas lines, so there is only one appliance to vent outside
- The air is less dry than in a home with a typical gas furnace
- Delivers the same efficiency as your Rinnai tankless water heater
- There can be significant energy savings as you are only using one Energystar rated, modulating gas appliance
- Domestic hot water is given priority system
- Works with a regular central air conditioning system