Tankless Hot Water Heater Installation in Toronto
Tankless Water Heater Service
Tankless hot water heaters are common in Europe and Japan. They can supply an endless supply of hot water, with greater energy savings than conventional tanks. They are, however, limited in the amount of hot water that can be produced at one time and the upfront costs are higher.
Belyea Bros. Limited installs Rinnai units that are up to 98% efficient and can provide up to 4.5 gallons per minute at a 77°F temperature rise (the temp rise we require in Toronto to heat our incoming water). A basic installation of a unit will range from approximately $3200 – $3800 + HST. Complications in venting or piping may increase the cost of installation.
Belyea Bros. services all manufacturers of tankless units including Navien, Noritz, Bosch, Takagi & Bradford White.
In our experience, the most successful applications of these units are in households where the whole family is committed to being more energy efficient. This may include the use of high efficiency dishwashers and washing machines (that heat their own water), low flow shower-heads, and a willingness to adapt water usage.
Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters (Condensing & Non-Condensing)
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Up to 97% thermal efficiency.
- Condensing technology for greater efficiency and significant energy savings.
- Pair up with an air handler for efficient home heating.
- Significant space savings over tank-style water heaters.
- Long-lasting design and reduced risk of flooding.
- Flexible indoor installation options.