Recessed Lighting Services In greater Toronto and the surrounding area
Recessed lighting provides a wide coverage area throughout the ceiling, lighting up every corner of the room. Whether for kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, closets, or any room of the home, this style of lighting is effective, unobtrusive, and offers a clean, modern look. For your next lighting project, consider the unique benefits of recessed lighting and call on the experts from Belyea Bros. Heating, Cooling & Electrical to achieve your highest expectations.
Some of the options for recessed lighting we at Belyea Bros. Heating, Cooling & Electrical recommend include:
- Task Lighting – Used in a workspace, kitchen, or studio, a configuration of recessed lights set into a small area targets lights on essential components such as work tables, countertops, and cabinets, while eliminating problematic shadows.
- General Lighting – Arranged in an even pattern according to the shape of the room, recessed lights cast a consistent, bright glow over the entire space. Partnered with an “open” or “step” baffle trim, the light is shaped to reduce glare.
- Subject Lighting – With “gimbal” or “eyeball” trim, recessed lighting works well to cast a targeted glow over a particular area to draw attention to a specific feature, piece of artwork, or anything you’d like to highlight.
Contact Belyea Bros. Heating, Cooling & Electrical today for professional recessed lighting installations
At Belyea Bros. Heating, Cooling & Electrical, we specialize in upgrades to residential light fixtures. Recessed lighting opens up incredible opportunities if you’re planning a remodel, renovation, or a new construction project. Our highly trained and experienced electricians can help you determine the best fit for your home, including the number of lights and proper spacing for the best advantage. Give us a call at (416) 425-1200 for recessed lighting installation, retrofits, or any problems you encounter anywhere across Toronto, ON.
Some of the many benefits of recessed lighting include:
- Makes the room feel bigger
- Doesn’t interrupt the visual expanse of the ceiling
- Casts more light throughout the room
- Highlights specific walls or design features
- Available in a variety of styles and colors
- Casing protects against dust
- An inexpensive update
- Save energy with modern LED lights
- A lot of light